Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
People hate Nasri because media hates him. None of the players we got from other english clubs and who went through rags media treatment is not without solid base of blues who criticize each bad step of them. Just name it - Nasri, Sterling, Stones... media can handle our new players if they come from abroad but if little citeh buy some good player from other english teams, than it's hysteria and some city fans accept it with open hands. Guess they are mentally weak or something like that.

Didsbury Dave never rated Nasri and I always disagreed with him, but he is entitled to it. Someone's football doesn't necessary have to be seen on same ways by all of us. But those who hate Nasri repeating arsenal fans insults about him being lesbian faced, ****, arrogant etc.. without any single proof about it are just weak souls who unconsciously are accepting media narrative about our players.
Not being funny mate but he's about as popular as John terry. It's s not just the media who know about him, he's lived in Manchester for 3 years, heard numerous things about him none of them good.

Not being funny mate but he's about as popular as John terry. It's s not just the media who know about him, he's lived in Manchester for 3 years, heard numerous things about him none of them good.

Just as an aside I spoke to a waiter at San Carlo yesterday - he said balo, kolarov and dzecko were abolsute gents and so polite.

People hate Nasri because media hates him. None of the players we got from other english clubs and who went through rags media treatment is not without solid base of blues who criticize each bad step of them. Just name it - Nasri, Sterling, Stones... media can handle our new players if they come from abroad but if little citeh buy some good player from other english teams, than it's hysteria and some city fans accept it with open hands. Guess they are mentally weak or something like that. Just watch Sanchez if he comes here. Media will throw everything at him and if he has bad game or two or sends Aguero to bench, these city fans will be all over him too.

Didsbury Dave never rated Nasri and I always disagreed with him, but he is entitled to it. Someone's football doesn't necessary have to be seen on same ways by all of us. But those who hate Nasri repeating arsenal fans insults about him being lesbian faced, ****, arrogant etc.. without any single proof about it are just weak souls who unconsciously are accepting media narrative about our players.

I don't like him because he lacks effort, is selfish and arrogant and has wasted his time with us, he has sparkled in a handful of games in his time with us and for me that is a huge waste of the talent he actually possesses.

I very much doubt anybody on this site hates him because a newspaper hates him.

I think you actually described him as the dictionary definition of "twat," but you're right...he won't care, because, well, he isn't a .....!

Good luck to him, tbh. I don't care about his personal life, I'm just a City fan wishing he could get his shit together and be the player he could be for the team I love. Sadly, that ship has sailed. Even though he still has something in the locker, he appears unwilling to make the sacrifices required to be th best he can be, or even a pale imitation of that. I look at him and see a young Maradona, without ever hitting those heights. He clearly doesn't want for female companionship, but like everything else he buys, it is just a matter of price. So be it, but as a footballer, I think he has disappointed many people who admired the game he couldn't play on his day.
A young Maradona? Never in this world should those two be mentioned in the same sentence. One of them is in the top 10 players of all time, one of them is the waste of a decent natural talent

I just don't like people like him who waste such a great talent.

Agreed - with dedication he could have been absolutely world class. As rich as he is - he seems a cont I agree. No kids and goes through his women. Would genuinely rather be a decent human being than him. He has a long way to go yet in life. He will learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.