Welcome Bernardo Silva

When you hear amounts of 80 and 90 million being mentioned for Coutinho and 70 million for Keita it is absolutely amazing that we got such a brilliant player in Bernardo Silva for 43 million.

OS page still not updated as the plane takes off for the US. Nolito has been deleted since his confirmed move so someone has been editing the database. This is an area that needs improving by the club on the OS especially. As our world fan base grows we need to have professional, up to date media on our web site for fans and visitors to browse.
Weird that Ederson and Bernardo not listed yet.
I don't think many people go on club websites any more. It's more social media nowadays. I know I never watch videos on the official site, because Youtube is so much faster and more reliable. If I want information about a club or player, I use Wikipedia. The only time I ever go on the official site is if they have a video where they don't have the rights to put it on Youtube, like sometimes with the highlights videos.

Almost forgot we had sign him, then i saw this video on youtube. He is imo our most exciting signing of the summer
He will light up the league.

Sorry for the utter shite music

Joins the squad Monday or Tuesday based off Pep's post match interview. Should see a cameo v West Ham :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.