Celtic Thread 2017/18.

A club I struggle to like. The only two fans of theirs i'd probably spare the time for have both posted on here, TTTCITYBHOY and that Wizardshaft who never stops posting.

A culturally confused bunch. Yes I know the history but its a shame that said history has been used to attach all kinds of political baggage to.

A club I struggle to like. The only two fans of theirs i'd probably spare the time for have both posted on here, TTTCITYBHOY and that Wizardshaft who never stops posting.

A culturally confused bunch. Yes I know the history but its a shame that said history has been used to attach all kinds of political baggage to.
They hide behind the history. All this religious bullshit goes back hundreds of years, and it's time the dick splashes dropped it. Same as the knuckle draggers.

I've lived up in the West of Scotland for a long time now and the vast majority of Celtic fans are sound though you get a few knob heads some of whom identify with politics and/or sectarianism. Everyone who I know who was at the Champions League matches last year had a great time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.