Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on here then? Nasri getting more minutes than the lad in pre-season so far
There is no real place for him in this 3 at the back thingy, well maybe other than the wingback, but maybe that seemed too risky for even Pep. Especially as I guess he wanted to give minutes to Danilo rather. But I doubt that these tactics will be our default, so no worries.

Last edited:
There is no real place for him in this 3 at the back thingy, well maybe other than the wingback, but maybe that seemed to risky for even Pep. Especially as I guess he wanted to give minutes to Danilo rather. But I doubt that these tactics will be our default, so no worries.

Lol... he's carrying a knock, he'd also start 7days a week over Sterling and I'm one of his biggest fans...

I doubt that he would give us more in the role which Sterling played last night, but I might be wrong and of course he had some solid games for Schalke centrally.

He was running on empty towards the back end of the season due to those playing behind him, he won't have that problem this time around..... for me Sane could be up there with KDB in terms of assists next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.