Cityzens reward store

Did ANYBODY win the United States trip?

Yea Braydon ? You'd like to think so anyway,he gets everywhere else,nothing against the little fella,but seems to get preferential treatment at City,or do I sound bitter,if so I'm not meant to be coming over like that anyway,but as Roy Walker used to say.............say what you see

Yea Braydon ? You'd like to think so anyway,he gets everywhere else,nothing against the little fella,but seems to get preferential treatment at City,or do I sound bitter,if so I'm not meant to be coming over like that anyway,but as Roy Walker used to say.............say what you see

the right people always win. Hence why every competition at half-time seems to be won by a kid in the family stand level 1.

Whos this mate? Any pictures or evidence? haha
I've used the site since it started and to be fair I've always received my item's that I have requested.admittedly I entered alot of the compatitions and didn't win any but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.