The 100/104 goal chase

Are people getting carried away? After the Rag game it was decided that you can't tell anything from friendlies, but since the Madrid and Spurs friendlies it appears we're going to win everything, and batter everyone along the way.

is it down to 33/1!? i got city for 100 goals at 40/1 last week!
Yeah I got on at 40/1 as well. indeed it is down to 33/1 still a great value bet at this price, max bet is something like £20 though I'd never advise putting more than that on as of course it's not a dead cert.

I had £20 with PP for City and Spurs to go the season without a 0 - 0. 14/1. Very confident for us and hope Spuds keep their attacking ways.
I didn't look, but I'm guessing the rags will be 100/1 to go three games on the trot without a goalless draw

Few other odds look ok

Aguero 32+ 50/1
Jesus 32+ 50/1
Not bad if you think either of them will have an amazing season..
Is that in all competitions or in the league only? Because in the Premier League, no-one has ever scored more than 31 in a single season since it was reduced to 20 teams. There's a reason they offer such good odds.

I'd say the fact that we have both of these strikers is the reason why neither will break the record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.