Cityzens reward store

I spoke to customer services as I was having the same problems as everybody else.

When I tried to log in I also got the message that I had more than one account linked to my e-mail address,
- customer services checked which accounts I was linked with, turns out it was also used for my sons and nephews account when I first set them up. They removed my address from them and loaded up new ones. problem solved in 2 minutes.

Getting onto the new site
- it's not finished yet. Was told the announcement is a bit premature as while can now log on there isn't any content to see.

Where is all the tat I ordered to use up my old scheme points?
- there has been a delay sending it out because they want all the seasoncards sending out first, but they will be sent out. Happy enough with this as the stickers I ordered for my lad wouldn't get me into the ground for the Everton game. Not holding my breath that the ordered stuff will turn up though.

Had email today to the beta sure to watch my 'personal' video.

Quadruple cheesy, may be a good thing for non-uk fans or kids but didn't float a 54 year olds boat....

Yea Braydon ? You'd like to think so anyway,he gets everywhere else,nothing against the little fella,but seems to get preferential treatment at City,or do I sound bitter,if so I'm not meant to be coming over like that anyway,but as Roy Walker used to say.............say what you see

Who is this Braydon kid ? I must have missed something but I keep seeing his name popping up all over City TV but I've got no clue who he is.

Who is this Braydon kid ? I must have missed something but I keep seeing his name popping up all over City TV but I've got no clue who he is.

He's City's main "unofficial" mascot I think,the envy of thousands of kids no doubt,he's a right cheeky,likeable little fella,but he gets where nobody else could ever dream of getting to,unless there is an underlying reason I don't know of,I hope not like,but he is certainly one lucky kid to be treated like he does from the club

He's City's main "unofficial" mascot I think,the envy of thousands of kids no doubt,he's a right cheeky,likeable little fella,but he gets where nobody else could ever dream of getting to,unless there is an underlying reason I don't know of,I hope not like,but he is certainly one lucky kid to be treated like he does from the club

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying this.

Just managed to log into the new cityzens webpage,from what i can see,its part of the main city website,so therefore crap and slow !

I cant believe Iv already got 6100 points too ! I used them all when they sent us that email stating if we dont use them we lose them ,i did use them but still not received all my rewards,so have they dropped all of that and decided to give us our points back ? there is no way i could of amassed 6100 in 2 months !

If you log in quick,there are free pin badges to get,i think there were about 150 left to claim when i just logged in,but im not holding my breath on getting owt.

Last edited:
Just managed to log into the new cityzens webpage,from what i can see,its part of the main city website,so therefore crap and slow !

I cant believe Iv already got 6100 points too ! I used them all when they sent us that email stating if we dont use them we lose them ,i did use them but still not received all my rewards,so have they dropped all of that and decided to give us our points back ? there is no way i could of amassed 6100 in 2 months !

If you log in quick,there are free pin badges to get,i think there were about 150 left to claim when i just logged in,but im not holding my breath on getting owt.

Cheers. I have just logged in and got a pin badge. My son will like that :-)

My points are exactly the same as they were when they told us to use them up, which I did. Not received any of the stuff I used them up on and my points stand at13030. City's I t is very poor, thank goodness the team isn't, so I can live with that.

My points are exactly the same as they were when they told us to use them up, which I did. Not received any of the stuff I used them up on and my points stand at13030. City's I t is very poor, thank goodness the team isn't, so I can live with that.
I can see ticket points but can't see any other points, is it because I have none (I used them all up 3 weeks ago too) where are they shown?

I have got 8,395 points.

I suspect that the use your points up prompt in April went tits-up and we are getting nothing other than our points back. It would be nice if the Club could let us know though.

66 pin badges left, not holding my breath that it will arrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.