Crystal Palace. September 23rd

ricky77

hi there

I was hoping to bring 4 of us from Belfast ( me my wife and 2 kids ) for a joint 10th and 7th birthday present, to this game

Looking on the site there is no chance of me getting 4 tickets together for this one

Any ideas or am I sunk ?

Cheers

I would be surprised if you couldn't get tickets in the family stand for that game. City are still advertising that tickets are available for the season. Could understand if it was a big game but palace!

I would be surprised if you couldn't get tickets in the family stand for that game. City are still advertising that tickets are available for the season. Could understand if it was a big game but palace!

That's what I thought mate. But only single tickets remaining from what I can see

hi there

I was hoping to bring 4 of us from Belfast ( me my wife and 2 kids ) for a joint 10th and 7th birthday present, to this game

Looking on the site there is no chance of me getting 4 tickets together for this one

Any ideas or am I sunk ?

Cheers

Hi Ricky

If Palace only sell out the first two tiers of their section then the tickets in South stand Level 3 will be made available to Blues and you should be able to get 4 together.

Unfortunately, you won't know if these tickets are available until a couple of weeks before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.