Rodney Kongolo

Our first team is a goal only the supremely talented/elite will achieve,its an absolute ideal......so it will be no disgrace if he doesnt.As long as he improves and develops into a player that attracts interest,then the academy is doing it's job.

Agree on all counts. Just pointing out that he's unlikely to make the grade.

He's still got every chance of a solid pro career in the Championship or Eredivisie with a bit of luck.

Agree on all counts. Just pointing out that he's unlikely to make the grade.

He's still got every chance of a solid pro career in the Championship or Eredivisie with a bit of luck.
Apologies,i wasn't criticising your comment.Given what he has shown so far......I agree.

Maybe the coaches see more potential elsewhere? Smith or Davenport perhaps?

Apologies,i wasn't criticising your comment.Given what he has shown so far......I agree.

Maybe the coaches see more potential elsewhere? Smith or Davenport perhaps?

Smith definitely looks promising and has shown his versatility filling in at right-back on occasions. With his injuries, Davenport seemed to have a pretty quiet season last year and didn't really perform at the levels he can. Maybe he can push on again this season.

I'm interested to see how Patching gets on as he looked great a couple of years ago. He hasn't really kicked on since and it's probably a make or break year for him.

Excited for this, hope he shines and then goes on another loan for the remainder of the season to one of the Netherlands clubs or Celtic.

Smith definitely looks promising and has shown his versatility filling in at right-back on occasions. With his injuries, Davenport seemed to have a pretty quiet season last year and didn't really perform at the levels he can. Maybe he can push on again this season.

I'm interested to see how Patching gets on as he looked great a couple of years ago. He hasn't really kicked on since and it's probably a make or break year for him.
I thought Patching had been released by the club? Our has he gone out on Loan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.