Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Arsenal can offer that at the moment, because he's an Arsenal player until his contract runs out, then he will walk into any top team in Europe, pocket a massive signing on fee.
He would be an absolute fool to sign any contract with Arsenal, when he wants out to a team in the CL, challenging at the highest level, not staying at Arsenal who celebrate an FA Cup as if it's some kind of title win....!

Could break his leg last week of the season and never play again. 4 years of a guaranteed £250k after that would be better than nothing.

I'm sure his legs are insured !

Sure, but also his legs won't be insured for anywhere near the full amount he could make if he was fit.

People keep saying that the way Arsenal are behaving makes no sense. If you recognise that holding onto him for as long as possible this transfer window gives them leverage then it makes a lot more sense.

I reckon if this happens it will be right at the end of August.

It is a strong squad for sure, but our only 2 outright goalscorers are in your starting 11, and we have no direct backup for these positions, so for me it illustrates why we are after Sanchez and/or Mbappe.
Who is Madrid's strong back up scorer. Or Bayern's, or Barca's. Juve has one in Manzukic, but they might be the only team who does.

I want Sanchez too. But its foolhardy to not see the potential problem.

Personally, I think Yaya and not Dihno is the starting DM. So Sane and Sterling are already on the bench. So is Gundogan. 3 legit starters on the bench. With Otamendi, Dihno, Danilo and Bravo who I consider good backups. Sanchez will be tough to fit in when everyone is healthy.

But the rational is simple. Injury and suspensions will constantly keep 2 to 3 players off the squad. And that is where Nasri and Sanchez come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.