Last Film You Saw

Atomic Blonde

Pretty good film and because Charlize is tall the action scenes are not a complete joke where some 5ft nothing lass chins 12 hardened crims. Beyond that she looks beyond hot in that slinky boss top hanging off her shoulder. In fact she looks hot as fuck all the way through. Fight scenes are well made and McAvoy is as always, very good.

Atomic Blonde

Pretty good film and because Charlize is tall the action scenes are not a complete joke where some 5ft nothing lass chins 12 hardened crims. Beyond that she looks beyond hot in that slinky boss top hanging off her shoulder. In fact she looks hot as fuck all the way through. Fight scenes are well made and McAvoy is as always, very good.
Yes, couldn't care less if the film is shit (looks ace though) id watch it just for her. She looks fit as fuck in the trailers. She went up a few spots to No.1 on my "list".
Was it a decent rip or did u go to the cinema?

Dunkirk - poignant and very well filmed. Enjoyed it immensely. Will say though if there were more than 10'000 on the beach he filmed I'd be shocked. Needed more scale to the stranded soldiers and flotilla but everything else was spot on.

USS Indianapolis - starred the best actor in the world Nicholas Cage and was utterly terrible. Low budget, and did an awful job of retelling what could have been a really good subject matter for a film. Poor characters, with poor actors and simply shocking CGI.

But I guess that's what you get for just searching for Nicholas Cage films on Netflix. Entirely my own fault.

A generous 3/10

Yes, couldn't care less if the film is shit (looks ace though) id watch it just for her. She looks fit as fuck in the trailers. She went up a few spots to No.1 on my "list".
Was it a decent rip or did u go to the cinema?

I would wait mate, but christ almighty you will know the scene i mean, only a couple of seconds long. There are feminine beautiful women with a strong sense of themselves and then there is Charlize Theron. For the 'Hollywoods hottest actress' continuing thing there is no doubt she is up there with the absolute best. It is a performance that matches her appearance in the film. I would say more but i can't find...the...where are the fucking kleenex ffs!

A cure for wellness
didn't think i would like it, once i got over the leads desire to be Leonardo Di Caprio and got into of "course it's far fetched" mode i wanted to see where it was going. 7.5 out of 10.

Ghost in the shell
Been done to death but not as bad as the critics say 5 out of 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.