Alternative striker options

Let's try a different angle. Who would you settle for? At the bottom of 'your list'? Also, no attacks at responding to posters.

Sane or Sterling can fill the CF position of Aguero & Jesus are injured.

would you bet your house on them scoring regularly there? I wouldn't. Both very exciting players but I wouldn't back them to save my life with their finishing. Just not natural goal scorers. Like many other top players in our team. I feel people thinking we're just fine up front are watching different games I do. Our strikers are missing zillion of chances regularly and none of our skilly AM's and wingers are not adding nowhere near enough. No club on this planet is able to create more chances than us, not even barcelona, yet our goal scoring records are not showing that for some time.

We need natural goalscoring striker.

If we don't get either Mbappe or Sanchez, it would be absolutely foolish not to go balls deep for Aubameyang.

I love the guy despite all the insanity that surrounds him. Maybe that is part of why I love him.

I agree. There'd be no middle ground. I can only imagine the scene in the stands the first time he came on the pitch if he ever came back to us.

I would book a flight from here, cost and family be damned, to see his first home match with us. Just to resurrect that song would be worth every penny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.