Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny mills purposely says things to wind up city fans, I'm sure of it.

And united favourites for the title? What are some of you smoking! They've barely upgraded their squad from last season. Zlatan is better than lukaku, matric is good but offers no creativity which they badly need and I can't really say much about lindelof because I haven't seen him play.

And united favourites for the title? What are some of you smoking! They've barely upgraded their squad from last season. Zlatan is better than lukaku, matric is good but offers no creativity which they badly need and I can't really say much about lindelof because I haven't seen him play.
Lindelof was apparently woeful during pre season.

Bale won't solve all their problems - pick any two from Carrick, Matic and Herrera - slow as fuck, sitting one or two of them in front of the back 4 and playing hoofball won't win them the big trophies even with Bale. They look far too reliant on Pogba for creativity in CM and he didn't exactly shine last season. We can perm any two from Dave, KdB and Bernardo to be our creative power, whereas hoofball is their backup to Pogba!

I do think we should be in for Bale if Mbappe is a no-go but not for the reason of stopping the rags getting him.
The team they are building is similar to our side from 10/11

Very solid, hard to beat , very physical but not very effective at putting the ball in the net

Hart

Richards Kompany lescott kolarov

Barry de Jong
Yaya

Johnson tevez silva

We didn't win the league with this side and neither will they, with our without bale

I would argue that our side was better as well

This exactly! £150m spent and little improvement to the first 11 and no improvement to their squad.

Determined to bring him in, Manchester United boss José Mourinho showed himself available to bridge for the club an about 115 million euros bid, aimed to Real Madrid, in order to get Welsh star winger Gareth Bale (28) signed for good. According to Marca, Blancos management are indeed tempted to cash it in, and then reinvest such sum, or at least part of it, on AS Monaco rising one Kylian Mbappé.

What supports that awful opinion?
They've just done so much more groundwork on signing him than anyone else. He's come close to signing for them, he knows they really want him. He must suspect that we really would prefer mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.