Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've just done so much more groundwork on signing him than anyone else. He's come close to signing for them, he knows they really want him. He must suspect that we really would prefer mbappe.
Are you at crossed wires. Wasn't the post you responded to talking about the vermin being fav for the league?

Yup, it seems we are becoming greedy...

The most exciting part about this team will be the relationship between Mendy, silva and sane... it has the potential to be the best left sided attack in Europe!!
I personally don't see this, but I'm hopeful.

Raz, Leroy, and bale would play on both sides I would think. It's no different than us signing Sanchez.

Edit: it's actually *better* for rotation with bale bc I don't think sanchez would play on the right.
Raz, Leroy, and bale would play on both sides I would think. It's no different than us signing Sanchez.

Edit: it's actually *better* for rotation with bale bc I don't think sanchez would play on the right.
why not?

Thats it i am finished with the Bale to Rags on the sky sports Wank-a-thon. The player has stated he is fulfilling his dream playing for Real Madrid as does his agent and close friends So why does all questioned on sky think its Bale who is begging for a bit of Maureen

Thats it i am finished with the Bale to Rags on the sky sports Wank-a-thon. The player has stated he is fulfilling his dream playing for Real Madrid as does his agent and close friends So why does all questioned on sky think its Bale who is begging for a bit of Maureen
he wants to be a full back again

It's a strange one. Something telling me I don't want him here. Age, injuries, cost, but I would be a little concerned if that lot got him.

Hopefully he stays put.

Exactly my view too. But you can bet if he turned rag, he would exhibit the type of medical recovery not seen since Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.