City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Well done Pal and as you probably noticed there was another lot selling Bournemouth tickets which they can only have got from the Club.
It stinks to high heaven.

Was it Adam Keyworth? Ran that city Xchange on twitter, works for CityTV now.

Think it was a different Adam that ran the twitter exchange, could be wrong. Seemed a nice lad. Didn't benefit in any way himself, just did it to help other fans out so don't think he deserves criticism for stopping it for whatever reason - maybe just became too much hassle

Think it was a different Adam that ran the twitter exchange, could be wrong. Seemed a nice lad. Didn't benefit in any way himself, just did it to help other fans out so don't think he deserves criticism for stopping it for whatever reason - maybe just became too much hassle

I think it was the same guy but I think he did other media work on the side as well as the exchange - videos, podcasts and that and was then recruited by city for their expending social media team. I guess its a win - win as your hobby becomes your job. Then of course running the exchange would of been a conflict of interest, but it was a great wee page at the time, especially for last minute tickets.

In other news its great that Daz is keeping the page open after his talks with city didn't materialize to much. I know he got a positive reaction to the news on facebook.

Daz on Facebook group.

After my recent meeting with Manchester City regarding my group....i've decided that I'm going to keep it open as I don't think the meeting was just about security issues in my opinion it was all about them not making any money!! My email 4 weeks regarding working along side each other hasn't been replied to either!! And now they have joined up with Celtic Horizon Tours which basically is a touting site and last season sold Derby tickets at home Way way over face value and told United fans not to wear colours in our end have a good season ⚽⚽
Good lad. Keep it up in the face of rubbish modern football!

did anyone find out who it was in the end?

A "Tash" was exposed through the same IP address but denied it by all accounts. The Greek midwife one was understood to be Bessie Catfish too.

I wasn't one of the Blues who sent her dick pics or money but we did chat about job applications (I recruit through HR for a living) and also the struggles with the father of her child. I told her something about myself that was quite personal to the latter and regret it dearly.

A "Tash" was exposed through the same IP address but denied it by all accounts. The Greek midwife one was understood to be Bessie Catfish too.

I wasn't one of the Blues who sent her dick pics or money but we did chat about job applications (I recruit through HR for a living) and also the struggles with the father of her child. I told her something about myself that was quite personal to the latter and regret it dearly.

they had a few people fooled didn't they.

Can't say I told them anything personal or showed them personal things was general chit chat on City.

I'm not surprised you are, i bet you wont be doing that again in a hurry

they had a few people fooled didn't they.

Can't say I told them anything personal or showed them personal things was general chit chat on City.

I'm not surprised you are, i bet you wont be doing that again in a hurry

She was convincing. Loads of photos and plausible situations like missing a Stone Roses gig due to the wanky Father refusing to look after his son. My sister is a single mum and I know how difficult it is for her.

Well known Twitterites like Liam and Chris had her exposed pretty quickly and it dawned on me. She'd block anyone that challenged her.

There was an Aubz63 (or whatever) who did it with Liverpool fans. Claimed she had cancer.

You make a very good point. I know you vet people and thats a help. The snag is security has to be uppermost. Its awful but both us and the rags are too high profile to be complacent on this.

Christ! Do you not see the security side is just an easy bullshit line from the club to enable them to fleece the working class fans further. As terrible as it is do you really think if a lunatic had his heart set on blowing himself up at the ground he couldn't do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.