Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Madrid need De Gea more than they need Bale. Their keeper is a liability. Twice he pushed the ball back to Lukaku

If he does end up at the sty, I trust that agent Zabba will do his dùty & kick the sour faced cnut into the 10th row of the stand at the earliest opportunity.

It's a no from me, let Utd pay through the nose for him and lets laugh at the hypocrisy as the press back-peddle on their stance on transfer spending. Sanchez would be better priced, more committed and give more to the team, Mbappé would also be better due to his age even though he is being overhyped as as good as Ronaldo or Messi already(miles to go to even be mentioned in the same breath).

Personally I'm happy and confident with the team we have, De Bruyne, Gundogan, B. Silva, Sané and Sterling I expect to chip in with far more goals than last season. It doesn't matter how good a striker is you need the opposition to wonder where the goals are going to come from in some games, Pep will have them all scoring making us less predictable IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.