Paulo Dybala

4bzkad3.gif
Those to look more lively than Bony!

Think he could be aguero's natural replacement, would be cheaper than Mbappe and I think he would be better fit and less of a risk.

Obviously won't be easy to prise away from juventus .

before moving to juventus, he was basically selling himself to us and barcelona saying it would be a dream to play for either. We went for Bony few months earlier for about the same money :(

I wouldn't pay 100+ million for him though now.

Think he could be aguero's natural replacement, would be cheaper than Mbappe and I think he would be better fit and less of a risk.

Obviously won't be easy to prise away from juventus .
Don't you believe it. When it comes to hard bargaining, All Serie A clubs make Levy look like a total novice

before moving to juventus, he was basically selling himself to us and barcelona saying it would be a dream to play for either. We went for Bony few months earlier for about the same money :(

I wouldn't pay 100+ million for him though now.

I would pay 100m for him he's still young and isn't just a scorer but also a creator.

he's good and young, but he's not ripping the world apart scoring tbh. He scored 11 goals in Serie A last season, 43 in last three seasons. 35 years old Borriello scored 16 last year. And we have many good assisters, we need good scorers.

I wouldn't pay that money for him because he is the profile of player we're pretty good equipped with already, I'd rather some pure striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.