General transfer rumours

@SkyKaveh 1m1 minute ago

Barcelona ready to pay up to €120m (£109m) to Liverpool for Philippe Coutinho

he is no where close to being worth that much....but guess have to throw the Neymar money somewhere

@SkyKaveh 1m1 minute ago

Barcelona officials in Germany today trying to sign Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund. He wants to leave. Dortmund want £100m

A great talent...100m not so much
Barca should buy coutinho and van dijk, then we can all sit back and enjoy the fallout

How the fuck can PSG even think of signing Oblak, Neymar, Alexis and Mbappe in the same fucking window?

How the fuck can PSG even think of signing Oblak, Neymar, Alexis and Mbappe in the same fucking window?
I thought Qatar gave Neymar the money to buy himself out? Only his wage will appear on their books.

Is that not the case? I see people here continuously questioning how PSG can afford all these players and not be hit by FFP.

I thought Qatar gave Neymar the money to buy himself out? Only his wage will appear on their books.

Is that not the case? I see people here continuously questioning how PSG can afford all these players and not be hit by FFP.

I'm pretty sure the club came out and said this wasn't the case and that they paid the fee themselves.

that would illegal under financial rules anyway mate? I personally think PSG will get nailed about the neymar signing but obviously nothing can happen until that accounting period comes around.

But still, even if one was bought via other process, Mbappe going upto 180mn, Sanchez upto 80mn as I've read, Oblak also around that sum. It crosses 300mn mark easily. Have they even made any sales to look any bit sane in the market?

Interesting read about the possibilities of Ronaldo to Monaco. Worth a read, make your own minds up how true / fake it is...seems kinda believable.

The "Source" Is Back. With another feature film he's in the process of making.

Seriously, he's either the best "Source" in history or he has some kinda illness and lives in dreamland.

The more and more I read the more believable, however would mean Mbappe to City is highly unlikely as he says.

The "Source" Is Back. With another feature film he's in the process of making.

Seriously, he's either the best "Source" in history or he has some kinda illness and lives in dreamland.

The more and more I read the more believable, however would mean Mbappe to City is highly unlikely as he says.

Part 3 of the Story...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.