City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

What effect is that ? Uefa couldn't care less about it. It hasn't worked and never will. Definitely time to stop the bitterness and move on. I

The affect is they know City fans were pissed off, but that's all it ever was. I agree it's time to move on, as there as been a lot of time gone now.

Let's just concentrate on getting behind the team.

For all those suggesting we stop booing the anthem I would say don't jump the gun,I would be surprised if they've finished shafting us yet.

It's had the desired affect, I think we should move on now.
Has it? Has it really?

Tell me how exactly, please...

Has it stopped them being an organisation that's completely blasé about racism?

And it's stopped them being an organisation that bows down to the old G14 clubs?

So if Gabriel Jesus is racially abused next year at a random club anywhere and the same punishment is given to them as Porto or CSKA, that's alright is it?

So if they ban another set of fans for crowd trouble and then go back on that sanction like they did with Kyiv the other year against us, that's alright is it?

So if they are to bring in those mooted plans to include all past European Cup winners even if they don't qualify for the competition through their league positions (to protect the Rags and AC Milan and the like), that's alright is it?

UEFA is a soft on racism and soft to the old G14 clubs with links running to the top of the organisation from those clubs. This should be continually boo'd.

The way they treated Legia fans for daring to unfurl a flag that slates the organisation for the money grabbing bastards they are. The way the punishment for racism by clubs from other countries and pro-IRA chanting by Celtic is met by a lesser fine than when we got seven bookings in a game against Porto.

Boo away, Blues, and never stop booing them!

Sounds like I'm having a right go at you here mate, I'm not though! But fuck me, we don't half moan about the media as a fan base and continually have threads about what the media says, when what the media says means precisely FUCK ALL! Yet when things actually do matter like UEFA being corrupt our fan base decides to forget about it all and leave it behind us, and then continue to whinge about the media for fuck all day after day after day... our fan base needs to get with it and realise what's important and what isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like being petty and childish and shall continue to Boo those corrupt money grabbing b******s both home and abroad

Has it? Has it really?

Tell me how exactly, please...

Has it stopped them being an organisation that's completely blasé about racism?

And it's stopped them being an organisation that bows down to the old G14 clubs?

So if Gabriel Jesus is racially abused next year at a random club anywhere and the same punishment is given to them as Porto or CSKA, that's alright is it?

So if they ban another set of fans for crowd trouble and then go back on that sanction like they did with Kyiv the other year against us, that's alright is it?

So if they are to bring in those mooted plans to include all past European Cup winners even if they don't qualify for the competition through their league positions (to protect the Rags and AC Milan and the like), that's alright is it?

UEFA is a soft on racism and soft to the old G14 clubs with links running to the top of the organisation from those clubs. This should be continually boo'd.

The way they treated Legia fans for daring to unfurl a flag that slates the organisation for the money grabbing bastards they are. The way the punishment for racism by clubs from other countries and pro-IRA chanting by Celtic is met by a lesser fine than when we got seven bookings in a game against Porto.

Boo away, Blues, and never stop booing them!

Sounds like I'm having a right go at you here mate, I'm not though! But fuck me, we don't half moan about the media as a fan base and continually have threads about what the media says, when what the media says means precisely FUCK ALL! Yet when things actually do matter like UEFA being corrupt our fan base decides to forget about it all and leave it behind us, and then continue to whinge about the media for fuck all day after day after day... our fan base needs to get with it and realise what's important and what isn't.

What did you ever expect to happen with it, seriously?

"Oh those City fans are booing the entrance music, shit let's give them all their money back and completely reform our governing bodies"

No it was there to voice our discontent and let Europe know we weren't happy, which it did. It was reported on heavily and everyone in UEFA knows about it.

That's only as far as it ever was going to go, so it has served its purpose.

we booo when we want

we booo when we want

fuck off back to Switzerland uefa is bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.