North Korea vs USA

LBC said this last night in an interview.

People are against it because its Trump saying it, but they were happy when Obama came out with stuff like this.

If people stop seeing Trump as not our enemy but our allie we might get somewhere.

It's not a video game mate.

No it's not.

You've got a state here though that is breaking the Geneva Convention consistently and not adhering to UN demands, constantly threatening a NATO state and is growing its weaponry as quickly as possible.

Eventually the west will need to throw the fire blanket on the fire.

NK have already threatened Russia in the past so don't see them jumping in to save them.
Yeah, I didn't see them intervening on the side of the Norks. Was more wondering if they'd be inclined to assist the USA and the others in the region in a war with North Korea.

From what you've told me, if they have been threatened themselves at the very least they'll turn a blind eye and say Yeah, hope you beat the shit out of them.

Yeah, I didn't see them intervening on the side of the Norks. Was more wondering if they'd be inclined to assist the USA and the others in the region in a war with North Korea.

From what you've told me, if they have been threatened themselves at the very least they'll turn a blind eye and say Yeah, hope you beat the shit out of them.

Crazy things have happened, was only a few months ago China released videos of them destroying an element of the American military. Was all done in computer graphics

They should just meet and have a square go outside the pub at last orders. Whilst waiting for a kebab preferably.

LBC said this last night in an interview.

People are against it because its Trump saying it, but they were happy when Obama came out with stuff like this.

Yeah but Obama saying continued NK missile test will strengthen the US comitment and resolve to work with SK and Japan to stop them, isn't the same as "fire and fury" and an outcome never seen before in the world.

One is an implied threat the other is gobbing off in a dick waving contest that could have seriously damaging and catastrophic consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.