City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

much appreciated, thanks I will keep on booing. didnt like the outfit before the treatment of Bayern & city fans.

Maybe if they have a complete change of the board, re visit a few of their policies, lift the condescending ban on alcohol, apologise about the treatment of city & Bayern fans and offer refund then I will stop.... Not likely

Has it? Has it really?

Tell me how exactly, please...

Has it stopped them being an organisation that's completely blasé about racism?

And it's stopped them being an organisation that bows down to the old G14 clubs?

So if Gabriel Jesus is racially abused next year at a random club anywhere and the same punishment is given to them as Porto or CSKA, that's alright is it?

So if they ban another set of fans for crowd trouble and then go back on that sanction like they did with Kyiv the other year against us, that's alright is it?

So if they are to bring in those mooted plans to include all past European Cup winners even if they don't qualify for the competition through their league positions (to protect the Rags and AC Milan and the like), that's alright is it?

UEFA is a soft on racism and soft to the old G14 clubs with links running to the top of the organisation from those clubs. This should be continually boo'd.

The way they treated Legia fans for daring to unfurl a flag that slates the organisation for the money grabbing bastards they are. The way the punishment for racism by clubs from other countries and pro-IRA chanting by Celtic is met by a lesser fine than when we got seven bookings in a game against Porto.

Boo away, Blues, and never stop booing them!

Sounds like I'm having a right go at you here mate, I'm not though! But fuck me, we don't half moan about the media as a fan base and continually have threads about what the media says, when what the media says means precisely FUCK ALL! Yet when things actually do matter like UEFA being corrupt our fan base decides to forget about it all and leave it behind us, and then continue to whinge about the media for fuck all day after day after day... our fan base needs to get with it and realise what's important and what isn't.
Absof**kinglutely ^^^^^^^^ SPOT ON

I don't understand how true fan who knows how UEFA have treated City can not boo the corrupt cnuts with pure unadulterated anger, too many fucking do gooders wanting to look high and mighty.

I don't understand how true fan who knows how UEFA have treated City can not boo the corrupt cnuts with pure unadulterated anger, too many fucking do gooders wanting to look high and mighty.

I wouldn't disagree with this but the booing has become a bit like the boring bastard that tells you the same story every single time you see them. Tell it once or a couple of times and move on.

If you're sat in hospitality with the "friends of UEFA" sponsors. Otherwise, you're a mere pleb like me so no you don't. Just be grateful you're allowed in the stadium.

In all seriousness this is one of the many reasons why the CL is dead to me, even if we win it. It's not a competition aimed at the fans. It's aimed at sponsors and TV. Thus filling UEFA's big pockets with even more cash. The best thing is not to go in the first place. Don't sign up to BT. Refuse to bow down to them. Empty seats will look far better than any booing at them.

What I don't understand about UEFA, how breaking their rules by coming out a minute late is worth more of a fine, that be being racist, that to me is totally wrong. As for booing it is about time that we stop this, and do nothing keep totally quite and when they have finished the anthem, then cheer the team on.

I'm going to stop booing just to prove a point. UEFA aren't telling me what I can do.

Has it? Has it really?

Tell me how exactly, please...

Has it stopped them being an organisation that's completely blasé about racism?

And it's stopped them being an organisation that bows down to the old G14 clubs?

So if Gabriel Jesus is racially abused next year at a random club anywhere and the same punishment is given to them as Porto or CSKA, that's alright is it?

So if they ban another set of fans for crowd trouble and then go back on that sanction like they did with Kyiv the other year against us, that's alright is it?

So if they are to bring in those mooted plans to include all past European Cup winners even if they don't qualify for the competition through their league positions (to protect the Rags and AC Milan and the like), that's alright is it?

UEFA is a soft on racism and soft to the old G14 clubs with links running to the top of the organisation from those clubs. This should be continually boo'd.

The way they treated Legia fans for daring to unfurl a flag that slates the organisation for the money grabbing bastards they are. The way the punishment for racism by clubs from other countries and pro-IRA chanting by Celtic is met by a lesser fine than when we got seven bookings in a game against Porto.

Boo away, Blues, and never stop booing them!

Sounds like I'm having a right go at you here mate, I'm not though! But fuck me, we don't half moan about the media as a fan base and continually have threads about what the media says, when what the media says means precisely FUCK ALL! Yet when things actually do matter like UEFA being corrupt our fan base decides to forget about it all and leave it behind us, and then continue to whinge about the media for fuck all day after day after day... our fan base needs to get with it and realise what's important and what isn't.

Agree. You forgot about the fine for being late back at HT.

What I don't understand about UEFA, how breaking their rules by coming out a minute late is worth more of a fine, that be being racist, that to me is totally wrong. As for booing it is about time that we stop this, and do nothing keep totally quite and when they have finished the anthem, then cheer the team on.

Agree completely and the two offences are not even comparable.

I can only think a lesser fine to the club is because the racist behaviour was by the fans and the club was not directly responsible where as being late they are. Not saying I agree but that could be the rational.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.