Breaking News on Talksport at 11 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRicko

Talksport are saying that at 11 30 they will be breaking some news which has been embargoed till 11 : 30 and will be amongst the biggest stories this summer.

I assumed they meant actually embargoed and was perhaps to do with corruption or something but they later said it was football transfer related.

Apologies if its not city related or turns out to be a major disappointment or is not transfer related but thought I would mention it so people can listen if they wish

Talksport are saying that at 11 30 they will be breaking some news which has been embargoed till 11 : 30 and will be amongst the biggest stories this summer.

I assumed they meant actually embargoed and was perhaps to do with corruption or something but they later said it was football transfer related.

Apologies if its not city related or turns out to be a major disappointment or is not transfer related but thought I would mention it so people can listen if they wish
Thanks for sharing

Appreciate you giving the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.