The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the beginning of the end of this group of their players. They'll have to pay them accordingly or they're all goners in next 2 years. You can't seriously expect players to play for half or less of what they could earn somewhere else just because you're building the stadium. They don't give a shit about that.

I think by next season they'll be out of the top four and the likes of Alderweireld, Kane, Alli and Eriksen will all be wanting out.
The best thing about that is that it's us that have set the ball rolling by signing Walker. The fact that he's earning twice what they are will unsettle some of them.
I hope they get picked clean just like Monaco have been this year.

Personally wouldn't touch him with a barge pole til he's proven that his knee isn't spent- especially considering the extortionate fee levy would surely demand.

Yep. This is Danny Rose. A good and much improved footballer. But just that.

He will go to United for a fee bigger than Walkers. On the last day of the season. And still injured.

Spurs will replace him with Ryan Sessegnon.

The best thing about that is that it's us that have set the ball rolling by signing Walker. The fact that he's earning twice what they are will unsettle some of them.
I hope they get picked clean just like Monaco have been this year.

If we win things this season, and Walker's lifting trophies, it'll break them.

I think by next season they'll be out of the top four and the likes of Alderweireld, Kane, Alli and Eriksen will all be wanting out.
Spurs will have missed their chance of the league. 2 years on the bounce they
could have won it but they'll be back to square 1 without more investment. Levy's approach just won't work. 100m+ for Ali next summer?

100m+ for Ali next summer?

Yes. Almost certainly.

Does it matter? Spurs will build another team (and a stadium) and in a few years and they will challenge again.

Spurs can not (and do not) expect to compete every year. That is their place in the World. 6th biggest club in the country. In the next few years they will overtake Liverpool to be the 5th biggest club. So a realistic goal is a title challenge every five years. That is a big improvement on where they were.

Yes. Almost certainly.

Does it matter? Spurs will build another team (and a stadium) and in a few years and they will challenge again.

Spurs can not (and do not) expect to compete every year. That is their place in the World. 6th biggest club in the country. In the next few years they will overtake Liverpool to be the 5th biggest club. So a realistic goal is a title challenge every five years. That is a big improvement on where they were.
It's taken a long time since they were challengers and it will take time again. Last time they were was around 2010-12. Looks how much has changed since then? They've really missed their chance.

Still cant get my head round that someone earning 40k a week feels unpreciated because another player is earning 60k or 80k a week... i mean, fuck me, 40k a week , A WEEK! A FUCKING WEEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.