Nicolas Freire

eversince 76

It's been reported in several Dutch media City signed Nicolas Freire (23) from Argentine Junior, only to be loaned straight away to PEC Zwolle from the Dutch Eredivisie.

He supposed to be a left footed defender who earned promotion with the Juniors to the highest league in Argentina.

PEC couldn't afford the player but through the connection between their manager John van t Schip, who was a Melbourne City manager, it seems City closed the deal to be able to loan the player.

Two board members are now in Manchester to complete the loan deal.

Not big transfer news, more or less interesting developments behind the scene. As in Zucculini I'd expect this to be a deal to try and get a few bob out of it in the future.
Anyways, the player is totally unknown to me.

It's been reported in several Dutch media City signed Nicolas Freire (23) from Argentine Junior, only to be loaned straight away to PEC Zwolle from the Dutch Eredivisie.

He supposed to be a left footed defender who earned promotion with the Juniors to the highest league in Argentina.

PEC couldn't afford the player but through the connection between their manager John van t Schip, who was a Melbourne City manager, it seems City closed the deal to be able to loan the player.

Two board members are now in Manchester to complete the loan deal.

Not big transfer news, more or less interesting developments behind the scene. As in Zucculini I'd expect this to be a deal to try and get a few bob out of it in the future.
Anyways, the player is totally unknown to me.
This is all I could find mate :
Full name
Nicolás Freire
Date of birth 18 February 1994 (age 23)
Place of birth Santa Lucía, Argentina
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position Centre back
Club information
Current team

Argentinos Juniors
Number 6
Youth career
–2011
Argentinos Juniors
Senior career*
Years
Team Apps (Gls)
2011–
Argentinos Juniors 33 (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.