Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
£13 million is an absolute bargain for somebody of Bony's quality, there's mediocre championship strikers going for more than that.

Watching Bony in a blue shirt - he often resembled a mediocre Championship Striker !

Andre gray just went for what? 18m. Despite a poor couple of seasons bony for 13 is a steal in comparison. I know who I'd be signing especially given that 5m change would come in more than useful.

We just need to get rid now,whatever the hit.

If we achieve 13m,then as far as i'm concerned,thats fantastic.

Andre gray just went for what? 18m. Despite a poor couple of seasons bony for 13 is a steal in comparison. I know who I'd be signing especially given that 5m change would come in more than useful.
Last season Gray scored 9 Prem goals. Bony has scored 8 in 2 years

He's also not on wages over £100k a week.

There's a reason clubs won't make the numbers work on buying some of our deadwood.

Nasri is owed something like £16m in wages over the next two years, that's more than the actual fee we were asking.
I think some people just don't know/understand the concept of a contract, not intentionally of course. Look at players like Mangala. I mean why the fuck would Mendes negotiate a permanent transfer for his client where he will earn less than £100k a week or whatever he is on, where the only benefitting party is City. Mendes can move him to any club he wants cause he has enough contacts to do it, but nobody would pay him those wages. So it's easier to just ride out the contract and have City loan you out to good clubs like Valencia while still getting paid the same amount. Or City agrees to sell for a dog shit fee and the buying club agrees to take the hit on wages because the transfer fee is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.