Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people just don't know/understand the concept of a contract, not intentionally of course. Look at players like Mangala. I mean why the fuck would Mendes negotiate a permanent transfer for his client where he will earn less than £100k a week or whatever he is on, where the only benefitting party is City. Mendes can move him to any club he wants cause he has enough contacts to do it, but nobody would pay him those wages. So it's easier to just ride out the contract and have City loan you out to good clubs like Valencia while still getting paid the same amount. Or City agrees to sell for a dog shit fee and the buying club agrees to take the hit on wages because the transfer fee is low.
Well put blue.
C.T.I.D

Wherever the big lad goes I wish him all the best, I don't think people realise how serious malaria is and the fact he contracted it in what should have been his first full pre season with us.

There is a good player in there somewhere but his confidence must be at rock bottom he just doesn't fit the way we play. He's only 28 and at £13mil in this day and age that is a bargain seriously.

We was out of order last year sending him to Stoke where Hughes totally f*cked him over, whenever he posted pictures on Instagram etc most of their fans was actually quite complimentary of him and the way he conducted himself and also said they wish Hughes would play him but Hughes had it in for him which seemed strange.

He's never said a bad word about City and seems a real nice bloke. Shame it just wasn't meant to be but good luck big Wilf and I will be wishing you well wherever you go :)

Deadwood is hard to move, I read somewhere that Arsenal had like 44 first team players and they can't move like 15 of them that they would like to, it's not only city that are having this issue

I think some people just don't know/understand the concept of a contract, not intentionally of course. Look at players like Mangala. I mean why the fuck would Mendes negotiate a permanent transfer for his client where he will earn less than £100k a week or whatever he is on, where the only benefitting party is City. Mendes can move him to any club he wants cause he has enough contacts to do it, but nobody would pay him those wages. So it's easier to just ride out the contract and have City loan you out to good clubs like Valencia while still getting paid the same amount. Or City agrees to sell for a dog shit fee and the buying club agrees to take the hit on wages because the transfer fee is low.

Yeah, I think some people hugely underestimate the difficulties we have in getting rid of unwanted players. It's easy to bemoan the number of "loan with an option to buy" deals we do, but that's just the reality when you pay higher wages than most. It's going to be difficult to arrange permanent deals for Bony, Nasri and Mangala this summer.

It is called fucking pride and the desire to actually play football the game they are supposed to love.

On another point getting 100k in one country may well be worse than getting a lower top line in another due to tax but hey ho let's defend the contract stance, we understand but we just would prefer them to fuck off and show they have some pride and desire to play football somewhere else.

Actually, it is in Mendes interest to move him on now whilst people are still interested or he will miss out on his fee. Mangala could have a terrible next two years and be worth nothing, Mendes will be looking to move on his client as quick as possible as he always does to maximise his own profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.