Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mbappe looking like it's fading hope, it would be ideal to get Sancho onside. That would be what he has worked for ... if we are prepared to offer him a place in the squad. We should consider it in my opinion. I watched him play on the videos last season, and he was the equal of Foden and Diaz and given what they have done, it seems the obvious thing to do to give him an opportunity. I am not going to criticise because we don't know the full story. If he wants to leave then it would not be right to take him on tour, however I hope an agreement can be sorted out. It looks to me like he could have a great opportunity at City this season. Hopefully there'll be some kind of meeting to sort it out. Probably more wishful thinking that isn't going to happen.

With Mbappe looking like it's fading hope, it would be ideal to get Sancho onside. That would be what he has worked for ... if we are prepared to offer him a place in the squad. We should consider it in my opinion. I watched him play on the videos last season, and he was the equal of Foden and Diaz and given what they have done, it seems the obvious thing to do to give him an opportunity. I am not going to criticise because we don't know the full story. If he wants to leave then it would not be right to take him on tour, however I hope an agreement can be sorted out. It looks to me like he could have a great opportunity at City this season. Hopefully there'll be some kind of meeting to sort it out. Probably more wishful thinking that isn't going to happen.

He still has a years contract so City will have to get a fee. Either way City were in a similar situation with Dele-Bashiru and let him kinda rot on the bench until he signed a extension Sancho might do the same if there isn't a attacker brought in.

sancho if you're reading this i still love you. be our mbappe/neymar. don't leave. take over teh world with city, brahim & foden

His latest instagram post.

hoTrLRo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.