North Korea vs USA

China are more likely go to war with Japan rather than defend NK against the alliance of USA/SK

I hope nobody goes to war with anybody and some level playing game is the best assurance for that to happen. You don't see USA, Russia and China fighting each other directly and there's surely no love between them. Same with Pakistan and India, they hate each other guts and have unsolved territorial problems but since both acquired nuclear weapon, there was zero chance they would go to full war. It's because they all know it would be the wars nobody could win and all would lose. That's why I don't have anything against North Korea acquiring nukes, that would be the biggest guarantee people won't die. I'd rather nobody to have nukes but if that's not possible, than I'd want everybody to have it, we'd seen much less wars around the globe.

Last edited:
Trump: "US is Locked and loaded on North Korea should they doing something unwisely"

How do you think this will play out if NK launch around Guam? What does the orange one do? Wouldn't be straight to nuke surely? Although he does seem to rather eager to launch one.

How do you think this will play out if NK launch around Guam? What does the orange one do? Wouldn't be straight to nuke surely? Although he does seem to rather eager to launch one.

Personally don't think it will kick off, if Nk did target Guam it wouldn't be a nuke and the response would be proportionate, however if they launched a nuke bye bye the North.

Personally don't think it will kick off, if Nk did target Guam it wouldn't be a nuke and the response would be proportionate, however if they launched a nuke bye bye the North.

They won't be launching a Nuke.If they wanted to nuke anyone it would be South Korea and they could do that much more easily!

Kim is just building his empire and showing everyone at home how strong he is. The guy is 35 and judging by the look of him he won't be eating 50 grains of rice for his tea so won't want to give his life up in a hurry. He isn't going to want to ruin what he has and is probably shitting himself now. Trump has just said it as it is when others have failed to do so. It's all posturing. Trump is first and foremost a business man and there will be no doubt some extra contracts being handed out on the back of this. There will be a lot of greasing of palms at that level.

You are right about n korea not attacking us but as for your second point of not buying into media bullshit, unfortunately masses will continue to do so. They will conveniently forget the lies of wmds and iraq when the us wanted sadam out. Even for the sake of argument if we believe NK will attack US and does attack us would they be able to some how bring down US control over the world replace them as one of the main powers of the world? Answer is no and at best they might be able to wreck some damage but in response they will most probably be wiped out of the face of the earth. Western media does love to potray kim as some ignorant fool but dont think he would be that stupid that he would risk the lives of his people and the fate of his entire country. Last thing the world needs is another dose of american democracy by having a regime change in korea.

On the sidenote in this present conflict one should also read about the korean war also known as the forgotten war which explains alot about the animosity n koreans feel towards US

I thought you were in pakistan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.