Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From SSN:

Later on Friday, a close family member of Coutinho's told Sky Sports News: "Philippe has tried very hard to find an amicable solution to this situation but to no avail.

"He has tremendous love for the club and its fans, but like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez have pointed out in the past, Liverpool does not let its players leave on amicable terms."

Too right, as in they drag them through the mud before calling them every name under the sun whilst ignoring the number of trophies the player earns after leaving dipperpool.

Right I'm off to dipperland with a car full of candles, I fancy a season in 93:20 rather than gold in 315 :)
Take a lorry load you'll sell them all by 6pm. You could upgrade to the tunnel club with the profits. Make sure they don't have it away with the lorry when your backs turned ;-)

RAWK really is a disease of a place, just gone on their latest page of the Coutinho transfer thread and they're slagging us off!!!

Coutinho will go and I reckon that's enough for Klopp to leave this season or at least next summer.

Its the lyrics from a Pink Floyd song called Fearless towards the end of the track they have some background stadium singing/chants and the main one being YNWA the softarse dippers think the lyrics were written for them nothing new there, whenever the tracks playing on my system I fast forward when it gets to that shit, pathetic maybe but fuck the scouse and their shit :)
Roger Waters was a dipper fan, I believe (presumably Cambridge Town/U****d weren't high profile enough), hence the inclusion of the chant; I've only heard it once myself as I also skip to San Tropez before it starts

RAWK really is a disease of a place, just gone on their latest page of the Coutinho transfer thread and they're slagging us off!!!

Coutinho will go and I reckon that's enough for Klopp to leave this season or at least next summer.

I've been told by loads of liverpool fans that rawk is a rubbish forum and koptalk would actually be closer to ours. Rawk for some reason is quoted on here as the be all, but apparently it's koptalk is the one with the least amount of knuckle dragging racists.

Did anyone see him get injured or is this one of those secret drug bans ?

I don't mate, just seen news circulating in the media that he's "out injured" maybe injured in preseason or he's been getting off his tits on drugs lol.

Its the lyrics from a Pink Floyd song called Fearless towards the end of the track they have some background stadium singing/chants and the main one being YNWA the softarse dippers think the lyrics were written for them nothing new there, whenever the tracks playing on my system I fast forward when it gets to that shit, pathetic maybe but fuck the scouse and their shit :)
Cheers, I never did like Pink Floyd!

fucking modern football, you're never clear with it. One day you love it when VVD strikes to move from Southampton to your club and next minute you hate it when your best player asks for a move showing that is he is ungrateful, not loyal ****.

Hahahahahahaha, there probably are more hypocritical groups than football fans but they are yet to be discovered :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.