Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Pep says "In the next few years City will buy one, two or maybe three players. The current players are young and will stay for the future", it sounds to me like he may be talking to Sancho. Effectively saying the rate of incomings won't be this high forever so be smart and stay around and you'll get your chance.

So when Pep says "In the next few years City will buy one, two or maybe three players. The current players are young and will stay for the future", it sounds to me like he may be talking to Sancho. Effectively saying the rate of incomings won't be this high forever so be smart and stay around and you'll get your chance.

hmm me thinks youre probably reading too far into that.

I think it means the players we'll have brought in this year will leave us with a team young and talented enough not to need much refreshing year on year.

He's probably talking about how we've bought a 19 year old, 20 year old, two 22 year olds, two 23 year olds, two 26 year olds and a 27 year old in the last two windows.

Sorry, I in no way meant to infer that it was exclusively about Sancho but rather, like many have already said, we brought in a bunch of young players and don't expect to have that same need going forward.

Thus Sancho, Foden, Diaz and all the rest will get their chance to try to earn a spot without worrying that we will continue to bring in a big group of new players every single window.

That said, I absolutely could have been reading something into the statement that was never intended so feel free to disregard my initial post.

Saw Sancho was given the #48 shirt for this season if he plays with the first team at all. I noticed it because Foden switched from 80 to 47.

Sorry, I in no way meant to infer that it was exclusively about Sancho but rather, like many have already said, we brought in a bunch of young players and don't expect to have that same need going forward.

Thus Sancho, Foden, Diaz and all the rest will get their chance to try to earn a spot without worrying that we will continue to bring in a big group of new players every single window.

That said, I absolutely could have been reading something into the statement that was never intended so feel free to disregard my initial post.
lol you are a silly one

Is there any news on the current state of affairs here.
Has anyone heard any whispers?
I would still love Pep/The club to sort this one out if it was at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.