Squad Numbers - 2017/18

Most telling thing for me is Tosin taking #24 off of Stones. Shows that he really is a part of the first team this season.

Tosin to 24 and Foden to 47. . . Tosin really is a part of the first team! Thought Foden would have either stayed at 80 or got an even lower number. . .

Tosin to 24 and Foden to 47. . . Tosin really is a part of the first team! Thought Foden would have either stayed at 80 or got an even lower number. . .

If you look at the numbers, the new u18's have basically gone into the high 80s and pushed all of last years u18's down to the 40's and 50's.

Interesting about Tosin though, it suggests he's definitely not leaving, as all the other loanees kept their old numbers.

Grimshaw up to 32 too! Muric has stayed at 49 so a fight between those too for the third choice 'keeper spot.

Noteable numbers for those who haven't read the list:

Walker- 2
Danilo- 3
Stones- 5
Nasri- 11
Bony- 14
Mangala- 15
Bernardo Silva- 20
Mendy- 22
Adarabioyo- 24
Denayer- 28
Ederson- 31
Foden- 47
Sancho- 48
Muric- 49
Brahim- 55

Have I missed anyone?

Also, for anyone who's interested, the new player pictures have finally been added to the OS.

Last edited:
Noteable numbers for those who haven't read the list:

Walker- 2
Danilo- 3
Stones- 5
Nasri- 11
Bony- 14
Mangala- 15
Bernardo Silva- 20
Mendy- 22
Adarabioyo- 24
Ederson- 31
Foden- 47
Sancho- 48
Muric- 49
Brahim- 55

Have I missed anyone?

Also, for anyone who's interested, the new player pictures have finally been added to the OS.

Denayer-28

If Joe Hart is on loan at West Ham why has he not got a number? Am I missing something, we didn't sell him on the qt did we? :-) Or did I just miss his number, I am having my eyes tested next week. (Not at specsavers though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.