Alternative striker options

Anthony Martial.

Wasted under a manager who can't coach attacking players. Pep would make him world class.

Martial, Sane, (Bernardo), Sterling. Nice mix there out wide. Can also be 3rd choice ST.

Won't sell to us tho.

If we could mange it, Keita Balde would slot in great imo
Reportedly has attitude problems, thinks he's already a star. Next Balotelli, not next Eto'o.

"The biggest problem with Keita is that he considers himself on the same level with Cristiano Ronaldo already. Many teammates can't stand his attitude. He once had a fight with Bosnian midfielder Senad Lulic during training session, and even the captain Lucas Biglia had to tell him to change his ways", Radio Radio journalist Renzo Giannantonio tells ESPN FC.

"The talent is definitely there, but he must work much harder in order to become a top player, and should understand that he is not one yet. Keita could be overrated at the moment because he doesn't work for the team enough. He didn't make the progress that was expected from him after his debut."

I know we made a bid for Mbappe last year before he blew up and his valuation rose. We should attempt to do something similar with Moise Kean of Juventus. Very young but a lot of talent.

I know we made a bid for Mbappe last year before he blew up and his valuation rose. We should attempt to do something similar with Moise Kean of Juventus. Very young but a lot of talent.

He stil hasn't signed a contract iirc but he is a Raiola player...

top striker. not sure if he'd fit with our style of play unless when we're counterattacking but his work rate is second to none. Didn't stop for 80 minutes and yet it looked like he just entered and not Nacho when they were paired. Nacho was jogging around while he was pressing all the time.

I'd happily take him as backup if he'd be up to that. And as I said 2-3 days ago, I'd take Giroud too, he has goals in himself and he'd be different option.

Regarding Martial...I'm with you on this.

I know we love giving them shit, but if we were playing them tomorrow and someone said to me who's the last Utd player you want to be 'on it' tomorrow and I would say Martial. I think he has the ability to be absolutely brilliant under the right managers mindset... luckily for us Mourinho is as far removed from that manager as you could get. Someone like Pep, klopp or even friggen Wenger could be that manager. He will go somewhere else and become a worldy but will just end up another token Mourinho mistake with a forward player that isn't suited to his regimented 'brut' system. Will never happen but it would be pi*s funny if he evolved under Pep with us and our host of young talent all whilst flipping the bird at Jose.

I also agree with regards to Martial. He has so much potential but is rotting at United. He desperately needs to move away to revitalise his career. The way that he has been treated by the club as well... I don't see how he could possibly want to stay. Reckon he'll head abroad, possibly to Inter or PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.