Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They Boo Sterling, how about in response, Hey Milner, Hows yer trophy count. Where's yer mama gone, tune.

Last edited:
If they sell him to Barcelona they lose a bloody good player,if they keep him then they have an unhappy player on their books.
Win win

You gotta feel sorry for Coutinho said he wants move as long as an amicable agreement can be made ( I want to go to Barca but I want to leave without hard feelings from Liverpool and their fans as they mean a great deal to me but this move is life changing)
Liverpool... Fuck you and your feelings." we're making you stay and couldn't give a toss if this move will be the pinnacle of your career."
Coutinho.. "Oh well I tried, you obviously have no love for me just arrogance for yourselves.. Heres a transfer request you utter Coonts"

If they sell him to Barcelona they lose a bloody good player,if they keep him then they have an unhappy player on their books.
Win win
He won't be unhappy for long, World Cup year he'd play his socks off no matter what. That's what makes me think Liverpool will force him to stay another year at least, they know he'd have no choice but to play 101%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.