If you could be transported back in time to watch one event, what would it be.

Interesting reference.
Dunkirk would be terrifying - but I would like to see exactly how that unfolded in person
Was talking to a Dunkirk veteran years ago at the Cenotaph in town
He described it as a fucking shambles and if it wasn't for some officers shooting other officers who wanted to surrender their units to the Germans it would have been a slaughter, i was shocked as i had never heard that before but i suppose it was the only way to keep discipline.

Do you think that is one of those romanticised events though? Much imitated, and no doubt culturally important. But at the time, actually there, would it have been all that? If you were of the time and place, ie a hippy? Im not sure, dont know
Don't know bud but being off my kite and living through that period of time is something I'd have liked to experience. I've always thought I was born 10/15 years too late.

Oasis at Knebworth 1996 one of the best days of my life,the line up was superb and all the bands were out of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.