North Korea vs USA

By that logic, City wouldn't have won the title in 2011/2012. Have you said thanks to the Yanks and Nato for that ?
I presume you're talking about the involvement of the brilliant Edin Dzeko?
There may be something in that, yes.
Otherwise, I don't know what else you infer.

For a guy whose people were helped by NATO/America you are very anti-American. I'd have thought Bosniaks would have appreciated the USA bombing the hell out of the Serbs and having American soldiers clearing landmines after the war etc.

Yeah, they probably did appreciate that.

Then they probably weighed up their appreciation of that against the tremendous amount of damage the US has done to the world, the economy, various South American and Middle Eastern countries and huge percentages of the world's populations then thought they can fuck themselves.

Question,
How would the US know if a North Korea missile when mid air was a test or had a nuclear war head.

Yeah, they probably did appreciate that.

Then they probably weighed up their appreciation of that against the tremendous amount of damage the US has done to the world, the economy, various South American and Middle Eastern countries and huge percentages of the world's populations then thought they can fuck themselves.
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what they thought! Project much?

Are we keeping track of British "global activities" or do we just have to forget "the Empire" and all it wrought on the world?

What exactly is North Korea's beef?

They're terrified the US is at some point going to attack them in and try to bring about regime change and introduce democracy. They feel very threaten by the continual US Navy military manoeuvres going on just miles off their coastline. Perhaps understandably.

I had originally thought the North Korean position was ludicrous, until I realised just how provocative the US and South Korea are towards them. It's a bit of 6 and two 3's in reality.

It's interesting that the China/Russia proposed solution is that they would broker a deal to get the North Koreans abandon its nuclear program in return for the US stopping military manoeuvers on its doorstep. You would have thought that was a no brainer for the US, and I find it quite revealing about US thinking that they have not jumped at this offer.

Question,
How would the US know if a North Korea missile when mid air was a test or had a nuclear war head.

I am not sure they would, and nor would it make any difference to the US response I suspect.

Couple of reasons why the US haven't jumped at the broker deal; they want to be the ones responsible for regime change cos it gives the US leverage against Russia and China in the future.

Secondly, Trump is LOVING the Korea Distraction! He gets to act his 'tough guy' fantasy. He looks like he dreams of being a mob boss.

He's being 'The Don' in this whole thing!

He's deflecting, as much as humanly possible, at this stage!!

The US is 'locked and loaded'.......fucking love Trump!

giphy.gif
He's a fucking embarrassment, just like the dumb fucks who voted for this cartoon character

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.