3pm kick offs in town

On behalf of city centre licensees who may or may not wish to show football streams, I reckon all replies to this thread should be by PM. One never knows who may be watching

I thought there was going to be a big row in the Arndale (memories of the seventies!) this afternoon.

;-)

Back on message, we have the Chelsea/Burnley game on Sky over here this afternoon;

J0nb0M2.jpg

Lovely.

:-(

Define "from"? I was born and Spent my first 20 years in Manchester (Moss Side and Longsight), hence my support for Citeh.
Moved over to Ireland (Mayo) in '82 with my parents.
Was there another fella from Mayo who used to post on here or is my mind playing tricks?
Did you lose your Moss side lilt after all those years in the Wesht?!?

Define "from"? I was born and Spent my first 20 years in Manchester (Moss Side and Longsight), hence my support for Citeh.
;-)

Moved over to Ireland (Mayo) in '82 with my parents.

IRELAND IN 82 were your parents fucking bon......oh.. from Mosside in 82 you say as you were :)

Was there another fella from Mayo who used to post on here or is my mind playing tricks?
Did you lose your Moss side lilt after all those years in the Wesht?!?
There was another Mayo fella on here (can't remember his name though). As for my accent; impossible for me to judge. I probably have at this stage, after being among all the spud eating, guinness slurping natives. You've got that 'sh' bit spot on though!

Sorry; shpot on! Now, where's me hang sangwich and cuppa tay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.