Alternative striker options

I also agree with regards to Martial. He has so much potential but is rotting at United. He desperately needs to move away to revitalise his career. The way that he has been treated by the club as well... I don't see how he could possibly want to stay. Reckon he'll head abroad, possibly to Inter or PSG.

Yep... needs to move. Has it all..movement, pace, technique and can finish... god forbid he was given the licence to actually show it once in a while... needs to ditch that Sh*t shower of a club managed by a grumpy dinosaur of a manager really.

Last edited:
Yep... needs to move. Has it all..movement, pace, teqnique and can finish... god forbid he was given the licence to actually show it once in a while... needs to ditch that Sh*t shower of a club managed by a grumpy dinosaur of a manager really.

I was gutted when they got Martial. He looked the real deal.

Mourinho really has a lot to answer for. He has this reputation as a 'manager' but has almost no flexibility.

KDB is a great example. He told Mourinho that to feel fully motivated he needed to feel like he was important and people were relying on him. Mourinho's response was to call him out on stats in front of other players and decline to play him.

If he'd put an arm round his shoulder and given him some opportunities he'd probably still be at Chelsea.

I was gutted when they got Martial. He looked the real deal.

Mourinho really has a lot to answer for. He has this reputation as a 'manager' but has almost no flexibility.

KDB is a great example. He told Mourinho that to feel fully motivated he needed to feel like he was important and people were relying on him. Mourinho's response was to call him out on stats in front of other players and decline to play him.

If he'd put an arm round his shoulder and given him some opportunities he'd probably still be at Chelsea.

Mourinho the best thing to happen to KdB and us in this instance then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.