Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Think I read earlier on Twitter (may have been from Steven tbh) that he'll be playing with the U18's this season.

Tommy Boothe at our legends night reckons this lad is the real deal and the best prospect he's seen at City.
Tommy was at a training session with Joe Corrigan watching the young players when Tommy Doyle scored a fantastic goal, Joe Corrigan said to Tommy "hes a cheeky fecker" just ran past me,winked and said "you wouldn't have saved that"..

Class..

Last edited:
Tommy Boothe at our legends night reckons this lad is the real deal and the best prospect he's seen at City.
Tommy was at a training session with Joe Corrigan watching the young players when Tommy Doyle scored a fantastic goal, Joe Corrigan said to Tommy "hes a cheeky fecker" just ran past me,winked and said "you wouldn't have saved that"..

Class..
That's quality!

Class..

Love that : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.