18/19 home and away kits ?

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! Completely agree about the costs, especially as teams only wear a kit for one season now. Another example of how the sport exploits the fans!
Welcome mate and i'm pretty sure they are the tighter fitting £90 ones .
No good for me though ;)

Got myself a Vapor home shirt with the bee on it, have to say it's very good quality. Haven't bought a shirt for a few years but really like this one & needed the slimmer fit...

Got myself a Vapor home shirt with the bee on it, have to say it's very good quality. Haven't bought a shirt for a few years but really like this one & needed the slimmer fit...

I’ve got a wedding anniversary coming up and my wife is wondering what I want (€150 budget) and I’m thinking of going for the Vapor Away.

Anything I should consdier, size-wise?

Ta. Ronan.

I’ve got a wedding anniversary coming up and my wife is wondering what I want (€150 budget) and I’m thinking of going for the Vapor Away.

Anything I should consdier, size-wise?

Ta. Ronan.

Having seen them in the shop I'd say they're a slimmer fit than the regular shirts.

Ok, cheers.

And, seeing as it’s not my cash, would it be the case, in general, that they would be of a higher quality than the standard ‘stadium shirt’?

Thanks again.

Ok, cheers.

And, seeing as it’s not my cash, would it be the case, in general, that they would be of a higher quality than the standard ‘stadium shirt’?

Thanks again.

Much better, I'm getting one. Stadiums shirts look really cheap, vapor ones look superb. They feel thicker and don't look like they'll pull as easy.

Much better, I'm getting one. Stadiums shirts look really cheap, vapor ones look superb. They feel thicker and don't look like they'll pull as easy.

Thanks again Bozo, much appreciated. Are you going home or away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.