Match Thread | Brighton vs Manchester City (12/08/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they deserve a bravery award according to BT.
For playing 11 men behind the ball! WTF! Lol
Horseshit football by Brighton absolutely no effort to get forward at home. Utter Wank. Shit to watch.
Relegation fodder playing like that.
Sane and Sterling on and swap the Silvas. DS is not on his game today.
Take a 0 - 1 right now.

Wish I shared your confidence, no real threat from us in 45 minutes, never for 1 minute thought it would be easy, but for my money all last season's problems are rearing there ugly head lots of possession no end product
Don't worry they will get really leggy in the second half. Need a bit more precision from David and get him to use Walker a bit more and we'll be fine.

Just shows that pre season games mean fuck all,one clear chance and it's not taken,this is what I expect from the majority of teams this season sitting back defending for their lives..
I never watch a single second of pre-season training games. They're just for a bit of fitness and to show off the team/kit to a different audience and that's pretty much it

Assume there will be more space as they tire and we will get more overlaps?

Don't know if a good thing or not, but we resembled Chelsea at time from last season?

Sane for Danilo, Bernardo for Aguero.

Aguero can't play in this set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.