Don't look back in anger - Brighton Away

Minutes silence if anything, but any kind of 'dont look back in anger' or 'stand up for the 22' is a pretty horrendous idea. Stick to a minutes silence where everyone can observe it and then crack on with the football.

people saying its a 'horrendous' and 'awful' idea to do this....

interested to see why people think this? Any sort of rememberance or recognition for the dead would surely be a positive thing? despite if people disagree with the way we do it? Strange attitude IMO

Maybe one day in the future i could go to a game and NOT have to have a minutes silence/applause/singing for people who have died?
I agree with this me.

I'm bored of it, think it's stupid when other sets of fans do it and why do we pick and choose who gets them and not do it for thousands of others just as deserving?

I know this was different as it was for the bomb but the bomb had nowt to do with footy and it should be kept like that for me.

And the minutes applause thing should be left out of football culture

I agree with this me.

I'm bored of it, think it's stupid when other sets of fans do it and why do we pick and choose who gets them and not do it for thousands of others just as deserving?

I know this was different as it was for the bomb but the bomb had nowt to do with footy and it should be kept like that for me.

And the minutes applause thing should be left out of football culture

Up the Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.