Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Having a defence means we only need to take one or two chances to win games. Big difference from last season and if we ever do get the goalscoring right against a team that plays for 0-0 we will break the league scoring record this season.

We would not have won that game last season I suspect. Pep has clearly got the measure of the PL now.

We need Sanchez.

Aguero is still the main man

Like the look of Danilo and Walker

Would love a midfielder that makes runs into the box but that just isn't us

Overall, we look solid. Play like that for the next few weeks we'll be away and clear before other teams have realised what's going on

how many hundreds of millions do we still need to spend to start dispatching vastly inferior opposition as easily as we used to under previous managers?
i'd also like someone other than Silva or Aguero to deliver the crucial blow once in a while. years are passing, piles of money keep changing hands, City still limp when not propped up by these two.

how many hundreds of millions do we still need to spend to start dispatching vastly inferior opposition as easily as we used to under previous managers?
i'd also like someone other than Silva or Aguero to deliver the crucial blow once in a while. years are passing, piles of money keep changing hands, City still limp when not propped up by these two.

Fucking hell.

Very pleased with that. The kind of game we would have dropped points in last season.

Care to tell us how many times we have easily beaten newly promoted teams away in recent years? Football isn't played on paper.

Never was such a huge pile of bullshit typed in so few words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.