Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't ordered by Trump it was ordered by Obama and will take at least 10 years to complete. Any refurbishment / Upgrade / Expansion of existing nuclear capability has to be communicated to and agreed with the signatories of the non proliferation agreement.

This can't be true!

The Orange One said it was him, all him, just like all the other things that have been lined up for ages and came to fruition this year. Are you trying to tell us that Big Orange is being untruthful?

So now he's threatening war with Venezuela. It makes you wonder if there is anybody who can get through his thick skull that he needs to think just a little bit before threatening war with everybody.

It's starting to go tits up :(

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A planned protest in Virginia by white nationalists was abandoned on Saturday after a spate of violence prompted the governor to declare a state of emergency and law enforcement officers to clear the area.

The demonstration, which both organizers and critics had said was the largest gathering of white nationalists in recent years, turned violent almost immediately and left at least one person dead and a number of people injured. “I am heartbroken that a life has been lost here,” Mayor Mike Signer, said on social media.

The turmoil began with a march Friday night and escalated Saturday morning as hundreds of white nationalists gathered. Waving Confederate flags, chanting Nazi-era slogans, wearing helmets and carrying shields, they converged on a statue of Robert E. Lee in the city’s Emancipation Park and began chanting phrases like “You will not replace us,” and “Jew will not replace us.”

Hundreds of counterprotesters quickly surrounded the crowd, chanting and carrying their own signs.

By 11 a.m., the scene had exploded into taunting, shoving and outright brawling. Barricades encircling the park and separating the two sides began to come down, and police temporarily retreated. People were seen clubbing one another in the streets, and pepper spray filled the air.

The police cleared the area before noon, and the Virginia National Guard arrived as officers began arresting some who remained for unlawful assembly. But fears lingered that the altercation would start again nearby, even as politicians, including Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia, a Democrat, and Representative Paul Ryan, Republican of Wisconsin and the House speaker, condemned the violence.

A couple of hours later, a car plowed into a crowd of counterprotesters, and city officials said there were multiple injuries after a three-car crash.

It's starting to go tits up :(

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A planned protest in Virginia by white nationalists was abandoned on Saturday after a spate of violence prompted the governor to declare a state of emergency and law enforcement officers to clear the area.

The demonstration, which both organizers and critics had said was the largest gathering of white nationalists in recent years, turned violent almost immediately and left at least one person dead and a number of people injured. “I am heartbroken that a life has been lost here,” Mayor Mike Signer, said on social media.

The turmoil began with a march Friday night and escalated Saturday morning as hundreds of white nationalists gathered. Waving Confederate flags, chanting Nazi-era slogans, wearing helmets and carrying shields, they converged on a statue of Robert E. Lee in the city’s Emancipation Park and began chanting phrases like “You will not replace us,” and “Jew will not replace us.”

Hundreds of counterprotesters quickly surrounded the crowd, chanting and carrying their own signs.

By 11 a.m., the scene had exploded into taunting, shoving and outright brawling. Barricades encircling the park and separating the two sides began to come down, and police temporarily retreated. People were seen clubbing one another in the streets, and pepper spray filled the air.

The police cleared the area before noon, and the Virginia National Guard arrived as officers began arresting some who remained for unlawful assembly. But fears lingered that the altercation would start again nearby, even as politicians, including Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia, a Democrat, and Representative Paul Ryan, Republican of Wisconsin and the House speaker, condemned the violence.

A couple of hours later, a car plowed into a crowd of counterprotesters, and city officials said there were multiple injuries after a three-car crash.
Definitely Trump's fault. There was no racism in America before this **** came along.

I don't recall anything like this. If you can find me a recent example of thousands of Americans carrying tiki-torches, making 'roman salutes' and wearing nazi regalia, I'm open to being proven wrong.

From the start Trump deliberately divided people and used inflammatory rhetoric. That's why he's always been a thorn in my side. He normalises stuff like waving your hands and putting on a silly voice to mock a disabled reporter, and his 'tasty' comments on immigrants are too numerous to list.

I don't get upset by Conservatives. I get upset by firebrands, because I'm one of those silly people who likes a civil society.

History shows us time and again that unchecked demagogery by political leaders - a method of breaking down consensus in order to separate people, harness their resentment of the other group, and pitting them against each other to increase outrage and fear on both sides - ends in acts of violence.

But hey he's making politics interesting.

Don't open this if you value your faith in humanity.
0nstApg.jpg
There's no way I'm linking to the footage.

For most of my adult life, I've taken a profound consolation from the thought that I never thought I'd see the day.

Last edited:
I don't recall anything like this. If you can find me a recent example of thousands of Americans carrying tiki-torches, making 'roman salutes' and wearing nazi regalia, I'm open to being proven wrong.

From the start Trump deliberately divided people and used inflammatory rhetoric. That's why he's always been a thorn in my side. He normalises stuff like waving your hands and putting on a silly voice to mock a disabled reporter, and his 'tasty' comments on immigrants are too numerous to list.

I don't get upset by Conservatives. I get upset by firebrands, because I'm one of those silly people who likes a civil society.

History shows us time and again that unchecked demagogery by political leaders - a method of breaking down consensus in order to separate people, harness their resentment of the other group, and pitting them against each other to increase outrage and fear on both sides - ends in acts of violence.

But hey he's making politics interesting.

Don't open this if you value your faith in humanity.
0nstApg.jpg
There's no way I'm linking to the footage.

For most of my adult life, I've taken a profound consolation from the thought that I never thought I'd see the day.

When you get villains like BLM roaming the streets singing "Pigs in blankets fry them like bacon" and "When do we want dead cops NOW" then there's going to be a backlash.The left are the real fascists in America, what did they expect?
Both sides of the spectrum are off the wall and both sides are to blame for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.