Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Alexis will go to PSG on a free. I hope City are in for Mbappe, but if we lose out I'd rather go with Aguero, Sterling, Jesus, Sane, KDB, B Silva. All better for next 2 seasons.

Hardly have a confidence in your "he's declining comments". Ronaldo won 2-3 ballon d'ors since you said he declined.

Two ways this goes. Sanchez really wants to play for us so turns down anything they offer. Or he wants out of arsenal, sees PSG as big players and capable of winning CL after neymar signing and signs for them with Arsenals blessing.

they won't sign sanchez, neymar and mbappe in one window. if sanchez goes there, more chance for us to get mbappe.

If true, it'll be a shame for the gooners. Who's going to be their pantomime villain? But then again, they've never had a problem finding something to boo at in the past

Well this is playing out as expected. Hopefully, we have a plan C as Sanchez and Mbappe ain't coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.