Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Shearer talking about. Agrees that Cahills challenge is studs up and out of control and is the correct decision with a red but then says he doesn't want to see red cards given for that challenge. I think Mersons lent him his crack pipe.

Interested to see the xG stat for us today.

That is unless someone can figure it out for me

WTF is Shearer talking about. Agrees that Cahills challenge is studs up and out of control and is the correct decision with a red but then says he doesn't want to see red cards given for that challenge. I think Mersons lent him his crack pipe.

As in, he respects the letter of the law and that the ref needs to abide too, but doesn't agree with the law itself.

Interested to see the xG stat for us today.

That is unless someone can figure it out for me

As in, he respects the letter of the law and that the ref needs to abide too, but doesn't agree with the law itself.

I can understand the English language. I am obviously saying how the fuck can he not want red cards for studs up, out of control dangerous challenges which he acknowledged it was.

Shearer is a fucking clown, a great striker in his day, but just a bullshit merchant which is why he failed in management imo

Lets see what he says about us....you can sniff the bullshit already i reckon

I can understand the English language. I am obviously saying how the fuck can he not want red cards for studs up, out of control dangerous challenges which he acknowledged it was.
Sorry I misinterpreted your post, my bad!

On that note, your totally right

Care to explain why he's a joke?
In my opinion, the Cahill red was harsh. The first yellow for Fabregas petty, although we know you can't do it. And there were other decisions that just gave the impression that the Ref hadit in for the Chavs. We've been there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.