Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Cross reckons that he's a great pundit, which pretty much confirms that he's fucking shite.

How much is Wright getting paid for this? Can't talk properly, doesn't know the players names. Just useless.

Replace Cahill with a City player making that challenge and we'd be disappointed Bit like Fernandinios challenge against Burnley at home last season
Not really, no. Take our obvious bias out of the question and view the challenges (including Dinho's) objectively. They're red cards. Players should know the rule by now.

Most of his big decisions were the kind where they were all debatable and possibly harsh, but at the same time all technically correct.

I wish more referees were like that. You can never argue a decision that is by the letter of the law correct. What we saw today was a ref who had balls for a change, and not in the usual Dean/Oliver/Clattenburg/Taylor "Look at me I'm making big decisions for the sake of it!" kind of way
Agreed.

Not really, no. Take our obvious bias out of the question and view the challenges (including Dinho's) objectively. They're red cards. Players should know the rule by now.

I agree but once again it comes down to consistency. Refs will undoubtedly make mistakes but across the board they should be approaching decisions consistently across the board. We shouldn't be in a position where people say certain refs are homers or card happy etc.

Edit. Too much beer.

Across the board twice in one sentence haha.

I agree but once again it comes down to consistency. Refs will undoubtedly make mistakes but across the board they should be approaching decisions consistently across the board. We shouldn't be in a position where people say certain refs are homers or card happy etc.
Agreed. We all want consistency. That doesn't make the ref at Chelsea wrong though.

Replace Kompany with Cahill and this place would be in meltdown. As I said in the 1st line....In my opinion ....

Replace Kompany with Cahill and this place would be in meltdown. As I said in the 1st line....In my opinion ....

I wouldn't have. I'd have been saying he was stupid to do that in that place on the pitch and giving the ref a decision to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.