Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't sign a jan agreement with a prem clubs just the foreign ones

Ings signed for Liverpool from Burnley with a January precontract agreement in 2015. Have the rules changed since then ?

Smalling from Fulham to rags was a Jan precontract too.

Folk need to wake up to the game that PSG are playing within the media right now.

They have done their budget with Neymar, simple as!

Time will tell. Think Mbappe might add that something extra, Sanchez seems most realistic atm, not sure they'll be a plan C..Probably keep Diaz as the forward.

However. Good day for French football today. PSG(Neymar debut) and Monaco both playing...better than whats on Sky, not sure Mbappe will be starting for Monaco.

Time will tell. Think Mbappe might add that something extra, Sanchez seems most realistic atm, not sure they'll be a plan C..Probably keep Diaz as the forward.

However. Good day for French football today. PSG(Neymar debut) and Monaco both playing...better than whats on Sky, not sure Mbappe will be starting for Monaco.

Looks like he's on bench.

I think the most important factor will be convincing the player. City is holding a strong hand in Pep and his great project of attacking football with a bunch of young classy players. What club would be a better fit for Mbappé? His mates are here already...

I feel nobody is willing to pay 180m€ this summer and prefers to wait, hoping KM won't sign a new contract now and will be significantly cheaper next summer going into his last contract year. 19yr would still be young, and the situation around Sergio will have to be evaluated next summer too.

Makes a lot of sense to me. I think Pep would have or already has a good chance to convince the young lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.