Last Film You Saw

Get Out.

Not sure if this film has had any love on here, but fuck-ing wow. I guess it's supposed to be in the horror genre, but I'd say it's more of a psychological thriller. Loved it, 9/10 for me.

Get Out.

Not sure if this film has had any love on here, but fuck-ing wow. I guess it's supposed to be in the horror genre, but I'd say it's more of a psychological thriller. Loved it, 9/10 for me.

Yeah it got the love on here i believe, certainly off me.

Maniac Cop - Fantastic 80's nonsense

emoji movie with the kids

they liked it, but boy oh boy its like a long advert, name dropping all the big names, an hour and a bit i wont get back in a hurry

did captain underpants last week, pretty funny, much better

Saw the Al Gore Inconvenient Sequel (Truth to Power) - a lot of Al Gore but the pics of glaciers exploding and Indian cities where people's shoes stuck in melting tarmac speak for themselves.

Governor of Florida a climate change denier even with fish swimming in Miami streets. I'm still hoping for a rain bomb on Mar a Lago.

Get Out.

Just finished watching it after your post. I enjoyed it very much. Not a 9/10 for me but pushing for an 8 I think. Thanks for the heads up as I had never heard of it.

Open water 3, gave it a go as I thought it was impossible to be worse than the first 2 but I was wrong, a found footage movie that makes you feel sea sick, OK in parts but pretty poor on a whole 3.75/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.