Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly serious. It just seems odd that he'd be holding talks over a free transfer now when he could just do it in January with whatever club he wants and he wouldn't need Arsenal's permission. He can't sign a pre contract agreement until January, right? So what's the point in the discussions? A lot can change between then and now.

Personally, I think if he's in discussions with PSG then it's for a transfer this summer.
Your last sentence is correct but that's not what you mentioned in the post that I replied to, but hey ho doesn't matter mate.

I'm beyond caring now, we don't need a forward player desperately so it's no biggie if we don't get either him or Mbappe - Pep said he expects incomings still and that's good enough for me.

I think we ll get him...might be wrong though

200.gif

when interviewed yesterday did he mention or was he asked about transfers missed PEPS after match opinions

Not only is that bollocks, your assumption that its a great deal for you is hilarious, sorry mate.

Fuck me how desperate are you lot these days to come out with shit like that?

It's actually tragic in a way.

If it wasn't for the number of creepy looking, jealous, gobshites amongst their support I would feel sorry for them.

Probably bollocks, but rumours from L'equipe that we have given him permission to talk to PSG about a free transfer next summer.

I'm sure financially, that is the biggest deal he could get. Great deal for us imo. Ok we lose on the transfer fee, but we get another year of Alexis on £140k pw, and still don't lose him to a rival.
Rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.