Welcome Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, back on the topic of a chant for mendy, what is everyone leaning too..

I personally hate watching arsenal sing "we've got ozil" 10 times a game when he doesn't care about the club but i think this could work

"We've got mendy, Benjamin mendy, I just dont think you understand,
He's number 22, He's better then Cafu...

... just brainstorming, Because I think City had the best player chants in the league consistently a few years back but I don't hear many these days

Gerrard and Lampard were dead right in my opinion. Do your talking on the pitch Benjamin. All for the laugh on social media, it's part of the modern game, but underhand jibes at other professionals, leave that shit to them rats at the swamp, Pogshit and Lingard.

I probably speak for most match going fans, that we would much prefer to see him do his talking with his feet and get in the faces of the opposition on the pitch, rather than off it. Can't wait to see him make his debut.

Just social media banter. Mendy tweeted "bullet header" when the own goal happened. Gerrard said it was a cheap shot and disgraceful. Some guy called Niall Mcgrath didn't like it and had a go at mendy. Mendy responded and said "thats called humor U should try it sometimes". Niall got mad and said something completely random about Monaco beating City last season and mendy buried him by saying " that's totally irrelevant lol"
He really said that? lol, I'll send him some xxxl size fanny wipes. Or maybe he's just playing his part in the media anti-City narrative

I bet you probably don't speak for anyone other than yourself.

No I agree with him. He has not even played for us yet. Needs to show some respect.

He will make mistakes himself - possibly even score an own goal. We are better than that. Sure someone at the club will be having a word.

No I agree with him. He has not even played for us yet. Needs to show some respect.

He will make mistakes himself - possibly even score an own goal. We are better than that. Sure someone at the club will be having a word.

And as he said on twitter, if it does come back to bite him he'll take the jokes on the chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.